Compare financial returns of different assets with an investment in EGLD and create your very individual monthly savings plan. Have fun!
This tool is optimized for display and usage on a desktop computer.
How to use the investment calculator
1. Basic settings
In the header section of the calculator you specify
- your monthly savings rate – the total amount you would like to invest each month in all asset classes as a whole,
- the investment period in years and
- the desired currency.
The calculator shows your total investment over the selected period in the top right corner.
2. Percentage breakdown of asset classes
Under “Value” and “APY” (= compound interest), enter the yearly value increase and/or interest rates in % given for the corresponding assets. For EGLD, the current values are provided automatically. Please click on the info icons next to the input fields for more details.
The right column displays the yields of the individual assets over the selected term.
In the bottom part of the investment calculator you specify
- your average tax rate for capital gains (e.g. capital gains tax, income tax) and
- the current inflation rate for your country.
The calculator then displays your total return after deducting taxes and taking inflation into account.
You might like this: